Labels

9.14.2010

The Journey Begins

My Blog. Blame it on my husband, it's his fault. I'm 30, I'm a wife, I'm a mom, I'm a sports fan, I watch Saved By The Bell reruns, I know who The Wonder Pets are (and love them), and I am addicted to MTV reality shows. I DVR ABC's The View, Grey's Anatomy is an obession of mine, and I think the new 90210 is no where as good as the old one but I still watch it. I am amazed every day at the little things that my 6 month old does, and I feel blessed that he was given to us. He makes me smile, he makes me nervous, but most of all he makes me tired. On paper my husband and I couldn't be more different but those who know us know we are very much alike. He is my best friend. I live just on the other side of the same town I grew up in, although if you ask my mother, I live in Indonesia. I went to college, but I have never used my degree. I wish I was a better housekeeper and I love Reese's peanut butter cups. That's me. This is my Blog. Let the journey begin.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, my son also makes me tired, but he is so worth it :)

    ReplyDelete